Thursday, August 20, 2015

Momoburger


Momers made me a burger! Yay! It was so good and filling. There's about a half pound of party in this burger (such filling!) There's also some minced onions and cheese incorporated into the patty, just the way I love it :) Under the patty there's also some reinvented marinara sauce, balancing out the meaty patty. The meat was cooked well and seasoned well, but where this dish may have fallen is in the amount of butter used. It rendered the buns too oily. Momers did intend to put in some lettuce and tomatoes in this burger to balance out the fat, which I think would be a great idea, but alas no lettuce and tomatoes :(. But overall, greattttt burger! He made two and I had both of them (imagine me gaining 5000 pounds on the spot). Unfortunately for the second burger, I had to remove the buns because they got destroyed by the butter that they were soaking in :(. I combined the still remaining patty with cheese and onions into my rice for the next day and it was irresistable. Next, momers dad's fish kebabs. So good! Outside, there's a breaded coating with generous amount of seasoning. Inside, there's a combination of very finely ground fish and chicken. I was very impressed with the texture and how fine the meats were. And of course, the filling was not short of flavor! Once I put it in my mouth, there was a burst of spices weaved through meatcake. Very delicious. I also combined two of the kebabs with my rice and it was similarly delicious. I have less of a heat tolerance so the rice really helped! Looking forward to more food from momers (and his dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment