Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Chobani Store


Fresh Fruit and Granola
with seasonal fresh fruits, signature granola blend, & clove honey (Half)
$4.75

I regret not taking a picture of it with the mesh cover off but I'm also glad I got the beautiful mesh cover as well. To start off the presentation was beautiful. I was awed by the fact that they served the yogurt in a glass container that you actually got to take home! The mesh cover gave the yogurt a picnicky feel, which I loved. And of course, when the contents were unveiled, there was a beautiful assortment of fresh strawberries and blueberries, covered in a clove honey drizzle. To start off, the clove honey was outstanding. I'm not really a fan of sweet, but the clove honey was just the right amount of sweet and worked very well with the yogurt on the bottom. I really liked the granola crunch, which is reminiscent of the Chobani Flip series with crunchy bits to go with the plain greek yogurt. Would definitely go get another one if I had the chance. I get a free glass container too, so why not?












Website: Chobani

No comments:

Post a Comment